- Navigating to Conversations
- Conversations Left Sidebar
- Conversations Queue
- Conversation Window
- Conversations Right Sidebar
Navigating to Conversations #
In the main header at the top of the page, click the “Conversations” tab to go to the chat area of Convergix to view and respond to chats.
Conversations Left Sidebar #
Once in the conversations page, you will see a sidebar on the far left that offers several functions.
At the top of the sidebar is a search. Here you can type in any customer name to immediately locate a specific customer. It will show all customers across all pages. If you have filters on, it will only search customers with the filtered parameters.
Inbox Folders #
Next you will find your Inbox Folders that breakdown all leads. You will mainly use Inbox and Awaiting Reply. These will adjust to match any filters.
• Inbox: Inbox show all leads.
• Awaiting Response: Awaiting Response show all leads that have sent a message and are awaiting a reply from an agent.
• Hot, Warm, Cold, Follow Up, Sold: These statuses show leads that are marked with any of these statuses. These status are mainly used with SMS Leads. If a customer tells you they showed up for an appointment and bought a car, change their status to “Sold”.
• Dead: Dead shows leads that are either opted out of messaging or have requested we stop messaging them. These people are not to be messaged unless they message us back.
Appointment Folders #
The next block is your appointment folders. These will adjust to match any filters.
• Done: This status is mainly useful for dealers or sales agents within a dealership.
• Appointments: This shows all leads that have appointments booked.
• Appointments Showed: This shows all appointments that have been marked that they showed up to the dealership. If any customers say they showed up to the dealership, mark their appointment as “Showed”. Documentation on how to is available.
• Scheduled:This shows any leads with Scheduled Messages.
The final block shows all filters available to filter down your leads. Click off the filters or click the save button to save the filters. The Reset button will clear all filters.
• Select Clients: If you need to filter down to a specific client/store, this dropdown will allow you to do this. Use CTRL + F to easily search for a specific store instead of scrolling through the list.
• Select Campaigns: This is to filter down campaigns. It will not typically be used for anything.
• Select Labels: If any custom labels have been added to a lead, such as “Voucher” or “Bad Credit”, then you can filter down to view those leads.
• Select Assignments: This filters leads assigned to specific agents. It will not typically used for anything.
• Select Leadsource: This allows you to filter down by lead source such as “Facebook” to view only Facebook leads. All other lead sources are SMS leads.
Conversations Queue #
Next to the sidebar is the queue. This shows all your leads in the selected Inbox Folder.
Lead Queue Breakdown #
• Image/Type: On the left shows the lead image and type. A Messenger Icon will show that it comes from Facebook, and SMS Icon show it’s an SMS Lead.
• Name: The lead name is shown to the right of the image.
• Lead Status: To the right of that is the Lead Status. Click this colored bubble to change the status of the lead.
• Notes: Further right shows if there are any notes on that lead. Hovering your cursor over the icon will show an excerpt of the notes.
• Store/Campaign: Underneath these items shows which store/campaign the lead is coming from.
• Message Preview: The bottom shows the last message preview.
• Time/Awaiting Reply: The far right shows the timestamp that the last message was sent. If the message is Awaiting Reply then it will show the red “waiting” and how long the lead has been waiting for.
• Lock: If another agent is in a lead, it will show a Lock icon underneath the timestamp. If the lead is locked, you will not be able to access the lead until that agent exits the lead.
Conversation Window #
Once you click on a lead in the queue, the middle of the screen will show the conversation. This is where you can read the chat and reply to leads.
Below is a breakdown of each feature.
Opt In/Out #
At the top left you will see the opt in/out status. When green, it means you can message the lead. If you see it in red, that means you cannot message the lead. If the lead has messaged back but is Opted Out, contact a manager to have them opt the lead back in. Lead are opted back in by changing the status from Dead to Hot.
Lead Assignment #
This shows what agent the lead is assigned to. At current, it is not in use.
This one is pretty self explanatory, it shows the conversation between us and the lead. The section is scrollable to see past messages.
The left side shows the lead’s messages in grey, their name, message type, and a timestamp.
The right side shows the agent’s messages in blue, which agent sent the message, and timestamp.
Extra data such as Appointments, Notes, and CRM Sends are shown in the center of the conversation window.
Message Send Box #
At the bottom is where you send messages. It will show what kind of message you are sending whether it’s Facebook or SMS.
The chat box is where you can reply to the customer, like any other messenger chat.
Underneath that are several features for ease of access:
• Attach Image
• Saved Replies: Click the Ribbon icon to open saved replies. More on these in another section.
• Send Directions: If leads are needing directions to the dealership, click this button to send them easy directions.
• Send Voucher: This is the most important button. This button is what you click to send Vouchers to leads.
• Send Credit App: This send the dealers credit app link to the customer if they are wanting to prequalify.
• Smart Fields: These will automatically link to specific data about the lead or dealership without having to look for and copy & paste the data.
The far right side has two buttons. The clock allows you to schedule messages. The send button sends either by clicking the button or hitting the “enter” key on your keyboard.
Click the “Note” button to attach notes to the lead. Notes appear in the chat conversation and are not visible to customers. These notes will send to the CRM.
Conversations Right Sidebar #
On the right side of the conversations page shows details regarding the lead you have clicked on and the store that they are connected to.
Lead Info #
This show specific info about the specific lead you have selected.
• Top left shows which store they are from
• Top right has three dots where you can see the Lead ID and other actions to take on the lead. This will not be used much.
• The Lead Name can be edited by clicking on it.
• Lead phone number and email can be added directly here.
• If the lead is another language, Convergix will automatically detect what language and translate all conversations to that language. Click this to change the language.
• Next is Add Label. You can label customer like “Bad Credit” if they have bad credit so that we can further target those customers with blasts. Current labels are shown here.
Actions Panel #
Underneath lead info is the Actions Panel.
• Assign Funnel: This is used for SMS Leads that are in funnels. You can assign different funnels based on the lead conversation flow and customer needs.
• Mark as Responded: This will mark a conversation that is awaiting reply as responded to remove it from the Awaiting Reply queue.
• Call: If you need to call a lead, clicking this button will generate a call to your cellphone (assuming your number is on your account) from the clients linked SMS number.
• Set Appointment: Clicking this will open the appointment form to set an appointment or reschedule an appointment with the lead.
• Escalate: If the lead needs direct intervention or contact from the dealer, this can send the conversation to the dealership contact on-response email with a note from you and a full chat transcript.
• Opt-out: If a lead wants to end communication, this will opt them out of conversations so that they cannot be chatted with anymore.
• Send to CRM: This sends the lead to the CRM and Lead Sheet.
Extended Lead Information #
This shows extra information such as all notes left on a lead, any current vehicle or financial information they may have. Vehicle and Financial info can be added by clicking the fields within.
Client Details #
The final item shows the details of the store that the lead is responding to. Any important Campaign Notes will appear in red, so watch for those.